Established in April 2012, ID³ is a full-service digital marketing agency based in the centre of the beautiful and bustling town of Bradford on Avon, Wiltshire. The agency provides a dynamic range of services to a diverse and interesting spectrum of clients based in the South West. Services delivered include Digital Strategy, Branding, SEO, Web Design, Social Media Management (including Social Media Advertising Campaigns), PPC Advertising, Blog Content Management, Competition Management, Corporate Videos, etc, – more details on business services via the ID3 website: http:// idcubed.co.uk/
It’s an exciting time to be joining the business as it’s expanding in line with plans and has an ambitious yet realistic vision for the future. Having recently taken on several new clients and with a very healthy looking new business pipeline, the agency is now looking for an experienced and proven PPC Specialist to join the team.
PPC Specialist – Duties
The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, focused and have a proven track record of creating, managing, evolving and reporting on a variety of PPC campaigns in both Google and Bing Ads. This would include specialist experience with; Search, Display, Shopping, Dynamic, Remarketing and YouTube campaigns. The ideal candidate is expected to have the knowledge and experience to hit the ground running. Evaluating existing PPC campaigns and providing intelligent ideas to better manage and enhance these to drive greater success for clients.
Due to the unique structure of the agency, our ongoing expansion plans and the fast-paced nature of the digital marketing world, the role will initially be awarded to either a freelancer or offered as a flexible / part-time role of 2 days (14 working hours) per week. The role is very likely to have the potential to become larger / full-time as the business expands and demand increases. Due to the nature of needing to work closely with the MD on accounts, the candidate will need to be able to be based in our Bradford on Avon office during working hours.
The role in more detail:
- Manage existing accounts and continue with planned role out of new campaigns based on proven techniques and strategies.
- Monitor and report on established campaigns, using relevant platforms, to provide fresh ideas that generate stronger results.
- Attend prospective and existing client meetings as deemed necessary and support the MD in the development (and delivery) of new business proposals.
- Actively develop, manage and evolve new accounts from the ground-up.
Skills and competences
- Degree level education, preferably in a (digital) marketing discipline.
- At least 3 years agency experience ideally working as a PPC Specialist on accounts that cross multiple vertical sectors.
- A self-starter with client facing experience – professional, friendly and personable attitude.
- Sleeves-rolled-up, problem solving mentality.
- Well organised with a proven ability to effectively manage multiple client projects.
- Highly skilled within Google Ads, Bing Ads, Google Analytics and the Google Merchant Centre.
- Competent within: Apple OSX, Keynote / PowerPoint, Numbers / XL, Pages / Word.
- Maths and English GCSE’s at a minimum grade ‘C’.
- UK Driving licence (ideal but not essential).
- Further details provided on application dependent on status (i.e. as Freelancer or Part Time employee) and experience.
If all of the above sounds exciting to you and you have the required experience to exceed expectations, please send your up to date CV and a covering letter to email@example.com